When it comes to delving into the exhilarating world of Cherokee, North Carolina’s casino scene, nothing quite compares to the thrill of trying your luck at the slot machines. However, here’s a little secret that can elevate your gaming adventure to new heights – you can not only enjoy the slots at some of Cherokee’s finest casinos but also enhance your experience with exclusive online options available at SlotsGuy.com. In this article, we’ll not only uncover the best places to find loose slots in Cherokee but also introduce you to a game-changing resource that can take your gambling journey up a notch: online slots and resources from SlotsGuy.com.
- Finding loose slot machines in Cherokee, NC can be challenging, but it’s not impossible.
- Cherokee has two casinos, both owned by the same tribe and company, which limits the competition for loose slots.
- Dollar and quarter slots are likely to offer higher returns, while penny and nickel slots have tighter returns.
- RTP (Return to Player percentage) is a crucial factor in identifying loose slots, but this information is hard to come by in North Carolina.
- The lack of competition in Cherokee affects the number of loose slot machines available.
- The two casinos in Cherokee offer a variety of slot machines, table games, and other entertainment options.
- Consider exploring other attractions in the Great Smoky Mountains area in addition to visiting the casinos.
Can you find loose slots in Cherokee, NC?
Yes, you can find loose slots in Cherokee, NC, but it’s not a precise science due to the lack of readily available RTP information. Your best approach is to follow the advice provided on this page and focus on quarter and dollar slot machines for potentially higher returns.
Join us as we explore how you can elevate your gaming experience and make the most of your time in Cherokee, North Carolina.
If you’re looking for the loosest slots in Cherokee, NC, I’ve collected all of the information you need on this page. But identifying the loosest slots anywhere can be challenging. Casinos don’t want you to know which slots offer the highest returns.
You can find loose slot machines in Cherokee, NC. But there’s not much competition, so the casinos don’t have to worry about slots players going somewhere else to play. Both casinos close to Cherokee are owned and operated by the same tribe and company. And as the only game in town, they don’t have to provide many loose slot machines.
Here are complete details about finding the loosest slots in Cherokee, NC:
How to Find the Loosest Slots in Cherokee NC
The rest of this page explains why certain slot machines in Cherokee are better than others. And it explains why a lot of finding loose slots comes down to guesswork. But I wanted to give you the best way to find loose slots in Cherokee, NC first.
When you don’t know the specific return for slot machines, higher denomination slot machines usually offer higher returns. Dollar denomination slots usually have a higher return than lower denomination slots. So, the loosest slots in Cherokee, NC are probably the dollar slots, followed by the quarter slots.
Penny and nickel slots probably have the tightest overall returns.
I don’t like to use words like probably. I prefer giving you exact information backed up with facts. But loose slot machine facts for Cherokee, NC are hard to come by. I explain why in the RTP section below.
The best way to find loose slots games in Cherokee, NC comes with experience. As you play different machines you can get an idea of how loose or tight each game plays. When a slots game seems tight, switch machines to see if you can locate a looser game.
Defining Loose Slots in Cherokee NC Casinos
Using return to player percentage, or RTP is the best way to compare slot machines. Slots games with a high RTP are considered looser than slot machines with a low RTP.
In other words, the loosest slots games have the highest RTP.
But slot machines also have volatility. Slot machines with high volatility might go a long time between paying out anything, but when they pay it tends to be a big win. Low volatility slots games usually pay out more often, but pay lower amounts per win.
A slot game with high volatility can have the same RTP as a machine with low volatility.
Every slots player wants to find the loosest slot machines, no matter what volatility the machines have.
The problem with slots games comes in finding the RTP and volatility. You can’t find either RTP or volatility by looking at a machine.
For the purposes of this page, I use RTP for defining loose slots. But your preference for volatility can play a part when you’re looking for loose slots games.
North Carolina Slot Machine RTP
North Carolina doesn’t have laws licensing commercial casinos. But the state does have a law allowing the Cherokee tribe to provide casino gambling.
Most states with commercial gambling operations require each casino and gambling establishment to provide detailed reports on games offered, including slot machines. And most states make this information public.
You can see the RTP for slots games, broken down into different categories, in states like Nevada. But North Carolina doesn’t make this information publicly available. This makes identifying loose slots in Cherokee, NC challenging.
By law, all electronic games in North Carolina, like slot machines, have to offer an RTP between 83% and 98%. Sadly, this creates a huge difference between the tightest slots games and the loosest slot machines.
Here’s an example:
You play slots for an hour and bet $1,000 in total. If you’re playing on a machine with an 83% RTP, you can expect to lose $170. But when you play the same amount on a machine with a 98% RTP, you can expect to lose $20.
Land-based casinos and slot machine manufacturers don’t want you to know the RTP for slot machines. So finding this information can be hard.
Unless you have inside information about the RTP of individual slot machines, stick with the advice you read in the how to find the loosest slots section above.
Where You Can Play Cherokee North Carolina Slots
When you visit Cherokee, North Carolina, you can only play slots at one casino. But you can find another casino a short distance from Cherokee. According to Google Maps, the two casinos are located roughly 57 miles from each other, with a drive time of 1 hour and 12 minutes.
The Cherokee tribe owns both of these casinos. And both carry Harrah’s brand name and Caesars Entertainment operates both casinos.
Both casinos use the Cherokee name, but the casino located in Cherokee offers a wider variety of slot machines.
However, when it comes to finding the loosest slots in Cherokee, NC, this creates a problem. While the smaller casino, located in Murphy, NC, offers over 1,000 slot machines, you can find almost every slot machine in the Murphy location in the Cherokee location.
Because the same tribe owns both casinos and the same company runs both casinos, the main difference between the two casinos comes down to their size. Because the Cherokee location offers more slot machines, you have a better chance of finding a loose slots game in Cherokee than in the Murphy location.
The next two sections include all of the information you need to know about playing slots in and around Cherokee, NC.
Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort
Located at 777 Casino Drive, Cherokee, NC, Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort offers the best chance to find loose slots in North Carolina.
Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort in Cherokee, NC houses over 3,000 slot machines. Popular slot games include:
You can also play table games on over 160 tables in the 150,000 square foot gaming area. Cherokee Casino also offers sports betting with a 90 foot sportsbook screen.
Casino table games offered include:
Other than gambling, Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort also offers:
- Hotel rooms
- An entertainment complex
- Bars and nightlife options
Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel
Located at 777 Casino Parkway, Murphy, NC, Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel also offers slots games. But they don’t have as many slot machines as the Cherokee location.
You can find over 1,000 video games, including slot machines, with bets from .01 to $100. The gaming area doesn’t compare to the Cherokee casino, but still has 50,000 square feet of slots, video poker, and table games. The casino also provides sports betting action through the Caesars sportsbook.
The Murphy location offers most of the same slots games as the Cherokee location, including the top branded slots like Wheel of Fortune and Buffalo.
Casino table games offered include:
- Three Card Poker
- Mississippi Stud
The casino also offers:
- Hotel rooms
Should You Play Slots in Cherokee, NC?
If you’re in the Great Smoky Mountains area and want to spend some time looking for loose slots, you should visit the Cherokee Casino in Cherokee, NC. But I don’t recommend it as a standalone trip. You can find casinos in other parts of the country with looser slots.
The only competition anywhere close to Cherokee is another casino owned by the same tribe. With no competition, there’s no reason for Cherokee to offer many loose slot machines.
But every casino has some tighter slots games and some looser slot machines. You just have to find the loosest slots wherever you play.
The Smoky Mountains offer many different entertainment options. And including a day in the casino on your trip can be fun. You can also check out the food options and entertainment options at Cherokee Casino and Resort as part of your trip.
Overall, the slots in Cherokee, NC are similar to slot machines in other areas of the country with only one or two casinos. You have a better chance of finding losses slots where there’s more competition. But you can get lucky and find loose slots in Cherokee.
Exploring Cherokee Beyond the Casinos
While Cherokee, North Carolina, is known for its exciting casino scene, there’s much more to discover in this picturesque town nestled in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains. When you’re ready to take a break from the casino action, consider exploring these nearby attractions and activities:
1. Great Smoky Mountains National Park: Just a stone’s throw away from the casinos, the Great Smoky Mountains National Park beckons nature enthusiasts and outdoor adventurers. With over 800 miles of trails, you can embark on scenic hikes suitable for all skill levels. Witness breathtaking waterfalls, lush forests, and diverse wildlife, making it a perfect escape into nature’s beauty.
2. Cherokee Heritage and Culture: Immerse yourself in the rich cultural heritage of the Cherokee people at the Museum of the Cherokee Indian. Learn about their history, traditions, and contributions to the region. Don’t miss the chance to witness traditional dances, storytelling sessions, and craft demonstrations that offer a glimpse into the vibrant Cherokee culture.
3. Oconaluftee Islands Park: For a relaxing afternoon, visit the Oconaluftee Islands Park, where you can have a picnic by the river, enjoy the peaceful atmosphere, and even dip your toes in the cool waters of the Oconaluftee River. It’s an ideal spot for a leisurely break with family and friends.
4. Harrah’s Cherokee Center – Performing Arts: Check the event calendar at the Harrah’s Cherokee Center to see if any concerts, shows, or cultural events are scheduled during your visit. It’s an excellent opportunity to enjoy live entertainment and performances right in Cherokee.
5. Local Cuisine: Savor the flavors of North Carolina at the various local restaurants and eateries in Cherokee. Try traditional dishes like fried catfish, hushpuppies, or locally sourced trout. Don’t forget to explore local breweries and wineries for a taste of regional beverages.
6. Whitewater Rafting: If you’re seeking an adrenaline rush, venture into the Nantahala River Gorge for a thrilling whitewater rafting experience. Expert guides will lead you through exciting rapids, ensuring a memorable adventure for all participants.
7. Qualla Arts and Crafts Mutual: Support local artisans by visiting the Qualla Arts and Crafts Mutual, where you can browse and purchase authentic Cherokee crafts, artwork, and handmade jewelry. It’s an opportunity to take home a piece of Cherokee culture.
These attractions and activities offer a well-rounded experience for visitors looking to balance their gaming excitement with the natural beauty, culture, and cuisine that Cherokee, NC, has to offer. Whether you’re a nature lover, history enthusiast, or simply looking for a serene escape, Cherokee has something for everyone to enjoy beyond the casino floors.
Can you find loose slots in Cherokee, NC? Yes, you can, but it’s not an exact science. But your best shot comes with following the advice and information included on this page.
You don’t have any reason to travel over an hour outside of Cherokee to the location in Murphy. The casino in Murphy doesn’t offer as many slot machines and most of the games in the Murphy location are also offered in Cherokee.
Stick with the quarter and dollar slots games if you can because these machines usually offer a higher RTP. And if a machine seems cold, switch to a different slots game that might have a better RTP.