Showboat “the Mardi Gras Casino” Hotel is located on Atlantic City’s famous Boardwalk strip. Since 1998 it has been operating as part of Harrah’s Entertainment corporation, together with its three sister casinos: Bally’s Atlantic City, Caesars Atlantic City, and Harrah’s Atlantic City. Showboat Atlantic City has a New Orleans’ Mardi Grass theme and its casino received in 2008 the award for Best Theme by Casino Player Magazine. Showboat has renovated its properties in the last few years. In 2003, the Showboat added a second Orleans tower and in 2007 their Bourbon Tower was fully remodeled.
Recommended Online Casinos
|#||Casino||Signup Bonus||Start Here|
|1||Wild Casino||250% up to $5,000|
|2||Slots of Vegas||250% up to $2,500|
|3||Planet 7 Casino||250% up to $2,500|
|4||Las Atlantis||280% up to $14,000|
|5||BetUS Casino||125% up to $2,500|
Showboat Atlantic City Hotel Rooms
Showboat has over 1,000 hotel rooms. They offer guests 5 different standard rooms and suites, including the celebrity-favorite House of Blues Studio Suite.
Deluxe Room: features comfortable Showboat’s signature beds, large windows with views of Atlantic City and a sitting area with sofa, chairs and table.
Luxury Room: features spacious well-lit interiors, views of the ocean side and Boardwalk, and granite adorned bathrooms.
Premium Room: features a New Orleans style design, great views of the shore and Boardwalk, plus a 42″ flat plasma screen TV.
House of Blues Studio Suite: features an Asian interior design, the latest entertainment system with plasma TV, surround sound and DVD player; plus ample granite bathroom with two bowl sinks and its own built-in flat screen TV.
Bourbon Tower Suite: features a contemporary interior design, its own entertainment center with DVD, iPod, satellite radio and a 40″ LCD TV. It has several living areas including a full bar with two stools. Nice views of the seashore and ocean can be seen both from the bedroom and the living room.
Restaurants at Showboat Atlantic City
You can pick from spicy Cajun dishes and Italian food to Far East cuisine. Showboat AC offers the following 7 restaurants:
Canal Street Bread & Sandwich Co.: fast-serving restaurant featuring crepes, salads, pan pizzas, sandwiches and desserts
French Quarter Buffet: Open Fridays to Tuesdays. Specializing in New Orleans cuisine. All-you-can-eat buffet starts at $25.
Casa di Napoli: serving Italian dishes and brick-oven pizza. Open daily till 10pm. Entrées start around $25.
Mansion Café: Ample diner open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Serving American cuisine.
Rib & Chophouse: Close to the casino, open Wednesday to Saturday. Featuring gourmet steaks, pork chops, chicken and seafood.
Royal Noodle House: Open daily, close to Showboat’s Asian gaming pit. Serving Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese noodle dishes and soups.
Starbucks Café: World-famous casual café, serving first-class coffees and bakery products.
Entertainment at Showboat
Showboat Atlantic City has a selection of activities you can choose from to relax and have fun. There is a seasonal outdoor pool, a fitness center and two gift shops. However, their main entertainment attractions are in the night. Showboat has 5 different bars and lounges and their own House of Blues music venue. The HOB concert hall hosts the best musicians from around the world, such as B.B. King, Smashmouth, Billy Idol and Boy George, among hundreds of others.
Showboat’s Mardi Gras Casino
The casino area has over 100,000 square feet of gaming area and has a lively environment that resembles the Mardi Gras carnival in Louisiana. Currently the casino has over 80 tables for the following games: Blackjack, Spanish 21, Roulette, Mini-Baccarat, Three and Four Card Poker, and Let It Ride. The Fortune Gaming Pavilion holds all the Asian games like: Asia Poker, Fortune Pai Gow, Pai Gow Poker, Pai Gow Tiles. There is also a Simulcast center and a newly added Poker room with 28 table games and weekly poker tournaments.
Slot machines at Showboat casino
Showboat AC has over 3,500 of the latest slot machines. Winning at their slot machines is not a rare experience, in 2007 Showboat paid out $119,059,185 in jackpot prizes.
Here’s a list of the newest slot machines at Showboat Atlantic City:
Game Name Denomination(s):
Coyote Moon 1¢, 5¢, $1
Super Times Pay 5¢, 25¢, $1
Hot Shot 5¢
Monte Carlo 25¢, $1, $5
Stinkin Rich 1¢
These are some of the slot machines you can find at Showboat’s casino:
1¢ Slot machines:
- Triple Double Penny Gras (3Reel 9Line)
- Winning Times (5Reel 20Line)
- Ultimate Diamonds & Sevens Mini Winners (5Reel 30Line)
- American Original (5Reel 25Line Video)
- Double Stampede (5Reel 20Line Video)
- Genie And The Sultans Jewels (5Reel 20Line Video)
5¢ Slot machines:
- DenvLucky Larrys Lobster Mania (5Reel 15Line)
- Duck Quest For Golden Egg (5Reel 15Line)
- Super Highway 777 (3Reel 5Line)
- Carnival Of Mystery (5Reel Video)
- Gems Wild Tiles (5Reel 20Line Video)
- Monopoly Big Event Jackpot Party Classic (5Reel 20Lines Video)
25¢ Slot machines:
- Beat The Clock (3Reel 1Line)
- Triple Crystal Sevens (3Reel)
- Power Progressive Rich And Famous (3Reel 1Line)
- Triple Double Stars (3Reel)
- Hot Lines (5Line)
- Monte Carlo Party Spin Mini Monte (3Reel 5Line)
50¢ Slot machines:
- Five Times Pay Reel (3Reel 1Line)
- Blazing Sevens Diamond Line
- Wild Cherry Reel (3Reel)
- Bombay (5Reel 100Line Video)
- Brazilian Beauty (5Reel 30Line Video)
- Live Lobsters Dancing Nightly (5Reel 25Line Video)
$1 Slot machines:
- Triple Cats And Dogs (3Reel)
- Lucky Four Leaf Clover (3Reel)
- Powerball Its Americas Game (4Reel 1Line)
- Panda Pays MrCashman (5Reel 20Line Video)
- Coyote Moon (5Reel 40Line Video)
- Wolf Run (5Reel 40Line Video)
$5 Slot machines:
- Five Times Pay Reel (3Reel 1Line)
- Phoenix Gold (3Reel 1Line)
- Wheel Of Fortune Five Times Pay
- Hot Peppers Reel
- Phantom Of The Opera (3Reel)
- Double Top Dollar Barcrest (3Reel)
$100 Slot machines:
- Black Gold
- Twenty Four Karat Wild
- Wheel Of Fortune Red White And Blue