Online Casino No Deposit Bonus Guide: No Deposit Casinos
No deposit bonuses give players free cash to use for real money player. These offers apply to players who sign up for a new player account at an online casino. Most often, these special offers allow players to play online slots for real money with no deposit needed.
Keep reading to learn how no deposit bonuses work in US casino sites. Learn about the various ways these promotions are structured. Read about free spin offers, no deposit codes, and free bonus chips. Once finished, you’ll know how to sign up at a no deposit bonus casino and start playing for real money with no risk or obligation.
No Deposit Casino Bonuses
No deposit casino bonuses come in three major types: traditional no deposit bonuses, free spin bonuses, and free bonus chips.
- No Deposit Bonuses for Signup: Bonuses that are offered to new players when they sign up for an account with an online casino. It includes a small amount of free money that can be used to play games on the site, without the player having to make a deposit.
- Free Spin Bonuses: Bonuses that give players a certain number of free spins on a particular slot machine or group of slot machines. The winnings from these free spins may be subject to wagering requirements before they can be withdrawn.
- Free Bonus Chip: Bonuses that are offered to players either for registering an account or for loyalty to the site. These one-time bonuses can be for online slots or table games, so free chips sometimes allow people to play table games like blackjack or roulette. Like free spin bonuses, the winnings from these free chips may be subject to wagering requirements before they can be withdrawn, though the wagering requirements tend to be smaller.
Online Casino Bonus Terms You Should Know
To understand how no deposit casino codes work, you’ll need to know a bit of online casino terminology. Here are the key concepts that anyone accepting online casino real money no deposit bonuses should know.
- Wagering Requirement: Also known as the rollover, this is the number of times you need to wager the bonus amount before you can withdraw any winnings. For example, if you receive a $100 bonus with a 10x wagering requirement, you would need to wager $1,000 before you can withdraw any winnings.
- Max Cashout: The max cashout is the maximum amount of winnings you can withdraw from a bonus. For example, if the max cashout is $500 and you win $600, you can only withdraw $500.
- Expiry Terms: The expiry terms refer to the amount of time you have to use the bonus before it expires. For example, if a bonus has an expiry term of 7 days, you need to use the bonus within 7 days of receiving it.
- Bonus Codes: Bonus codes are unique codes that you need to enter when claiming a bonus. They are often used to differentiate between different bonuses or to track the performance of a particular promotion.
- Game Contribution Rates: Game contribution rates refer to the percentage of each bet that contributes towards the wagering requirement. For example, if a casino game has a 100% contribution rate, every dollar you bet on that game will count towards the wagering requirement. If a game has a 50% contribution rate, only 50 cents of every dollar you bet applies to the requirement.
- Max Bonus: Maximum bonus refers to the highest amount of bonus that a player can receive from a particular offer. For example, if an online casino offers a 100% match bonus up to $500, the maximum bonus that a player can receive is $500. Players should carefully read the terms and conditions of the bonus offer to understand the maximum bonus that they can receive.
- Minimum Deposit Required: This refers to the lowest amount of money that a player needs to deposit in order to qualify for the bonus offer. For example, if an online casino offers a 100% match bonus up to $500 with a minimum deposit of $20, the player needs to deposit at least $20 to qualify for the bonus. Players should carefully read the terms and conditions of the bonus offer to understand the minimum deposit required to qualify for the bonus.
How to Sign Up at a No Deposit Bonus Casino
The first step to acquiring a free-play bonus is to sign up at a no deposit casino. Finding an online casino real money site with no deposit bonuses is harder these days. Here is a step-by-step guide to signing up, starting with online casino research.
- Choose a No Deposit Bonus Casino: Read casino reviews to find trusted sites that offer no deposit bonuses. Choose a reputable online casino that offers a no deposit bonus both by reading casino review websites and player forums.
- Register for an Account: Next, register for an account. Click on the “Sign-Up” or “Register” button, and you will be directed to a page that requires you to enter your personal information. You will need to provide your name, address, username, and email address.
- Input Bonus Code: If the no deposit bonus requires a bonus code, input the code as soon as you sign up. Bonus codes are typically found on the online casino’s promotions page or can be sent to you via email. Be sure to enter the code accurately to ensure that you receive your bonus.
- Verify Bonus Cash on Cashier Page: Verify that the no deposit bonus cash is in your account. You can do this by going to the Cashier or Bonus section of the website.
- Play for Real Money: Next, you can start playing for real money using the no deposit bonus. You may be limited to certain games or a specific amount of time to use the bonus.
- Clear the Wagering Requirement: Before withdrawing your bonus winnings, you’ll need to clear the wagering requirement. Some sites cancel the promotion if you remove cash too early, so be sure the requirement is cleared. Read our section above to learn everything you need to know about wagering requirements.
- Withdraw Cash Winnings: Once the rollover requirement is finished, you can withdraw your winnings. Some no deposit bonuses have max cashout terms, which limits the amount of cash you can win without making a deposit.
No Deposit Bonus Codes FAQ
Can you really win real money instantly with no deposit?
Yes. Players can win real money without depositing with a no deposit code. It will not happen instantly but collecting the bonus is quick and easy. Most no deposit bonuses are worth $5 to $50 — the best right now is Planet 7 Casino’s $25 free chip. All you must do is sign up for an account.
What online casino has the highest no deposit bonus?
Las Atlantis Casino offers two separate no deposit bonus codes: SPRINGFREE and CASHWIN. Use these coupon codes to activate 45 free spins on select online slots at Las Atlantis Casino. These are limited-time offers, so check back here for updates on the latest no deposit bonus codes at Las Atlantis Casino.
Is a free spins bonus a no deposit bonus?
It depends on whether you have to deposit to receive the bonus money. Most free spin bonuses do not qualify as no deposit bonuses. Instead, they are a part of either a welcome deposit package (also called a first deposit bonus) or a reload bonus. Both of those require deposits.
Some free spins bonuses are no deposit bonuses, though. Look for the term “signup bonus”, which gives players free cash for signup up at the casino. These are the true no deposit bonuses. One final note: a few of the casinos we know to use “signup bonus” to describe their first deposit bonus. If that sounds confusing, just remember: if it tells you to make a deposit first, it’s not a true signup bonus or no deposit bonus.