About The Slots Guy
The content on this website about slots is written by Steve, known as the “slots guy” to his friends and family in Texas. Steve has been hanging around casinos and slot machines for most of his life, and some folks say he’s forgotten more about slots than most people will ever know.
Steve’s favorite casino in Las Vegas is the Planet Hollywood Casino, although he’s also partial to all the pretty girls at The Hard Rock and the classy ladies at The Wynn. Besides playing slots, Steve is a big fan of video poker. He also enjoys betting on horses and baseball games. He thinks football is overrrated.
Recommended Online Casinos
|#||Casino||Signup Bonus||Start Here|
|1||Wild Casino||250% up to $5,000|
|2||Slots of Vegas||250% up to $2,500|
|3||Planet 7 Casino||250% up to $2,500|
|4||Las Atlantis||280% up to $14,000|
|5||BetUS Casino||125% up to $2,500|
Steve sincerely hopes you’ll find the content on this website useful.
Five Slot Machine Tips From The Slots Guy
1. Never play with money you can’t afford to lose. When you do this and win, you’ll feel like a hero, but it’s not worth the risk of feeling like a zero when you can’t pay the rent or put food on the table.
2. Try video poker once in a while. The house edge is low, and the game is fun. Almost all video poker games offer better odds than slot machine games.
3. Always, always, always join the slots club at the casino. You’re going to be playing the slot machines anyway; you might as well take advantage of the freebies that are due to you just for playing.
4. Tip your cocktail waitresses. They’ll come around more often if you do, and besides that, it’s just the right thing to do.
5. Most betting systems are baloney, but most betting systems don’t apply to slot machines anyway. Just remember that mathematically the house will always have an edge any time you play a slot machine.